Thursday 11 February 2010

Camera Work Practice



The objective of the camera work practice was to put everyone in different groups and assign them roles which they would usually not take.
I was assigned the role of the camera man. This involved making sure all of the shots in the shot list were included in the scene and making it easily recognizable for the audience. As I had missed some of the practical lessons earlier on in the year, it was vital that I had a chance to take on some practical work with the camera and this improved my camera work skills.
I feel that given the time we had to film, edit, and make a soundtrack (one and a half lessons) we worked effectively and efficiently as a team, all undertaking each role and helping each other out with knowledge of our individual areas.
I worked closely with the shot list, ticking each one off as I filmed it. I think I included all of the shots in the shot list and made each of them clear to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment